Saturday, August 5, 2023

High Priestess speaks to Motu

 "Knock, Knock", high priestTess said to Motu. "Can I come to your alter?"


"Certainly you can my dear." Motu said kindly. "Watch out for Albert and Walt. Walt will get out of your way, but I’d hate for you to step on a rock he is hiding under. Albert is pretty slow though. Sometimes folks tend to overlook snails and lizards.”

As high priestTess carefully found herself a seat around the circle of rocks, Motu inquires, "What brings me the pleasure of your visit?" 

"I am seeking, Motu. I don’t even know what I am seeking."

"I think maybe you do or you would not be here," says Motu looking at her steadily.

"I think maybe I am becoming clear," high priestztess admitted. "It is, and I feel silly saying this because obviously I have been seeking it all along, but I have a need to know my grandmothers, clear back to you,  Mother of the Universe. I want to know what was the Garden of Eden like before the conquests for metals and power took over this planet."

"You are sincere in that desire," Motu mused. "We will need to hang out quite a bit more, if we are to get to the answers. Do you have the time to hear this story? We will be inviting the Grandmothers into the conversation."

Motu continued, "I will call the lands of the world  in the times before, Metis. We will talk to Isis because she knows of Ma’at, who holds the wisdom of those times. Ma’at, a shapeshifting gender fluid energy permeated the land of Metis. Movement, culture, how they tended land and animals sustainably, living in balance are all attributed to Ma’at Magic, science, astronomy, math and calendars -  magic, science and technology . The concept of Ma’at corresponds to Chuen in the Mayan cosmology. Ma’at represents the gift to the peoples in the form of law, education, music, math, literature, literally the cultures of these lands flowed through the life balancing attributes of Ma’at.

Ma’at born from the heavens, seas and earth, tended these gardens spread through the Ancient world I am calling Metis.  They were the ubiquitous forces, unseen, governing the people, setting daily norms, laws and rituals. These energies were in conversation with Planetary Consciousness and were intelligent and evolving."

High priestTess nodded. “I have the time to learn. This is fascinating. Can I invite in Isis soon?"  

"Sure, right now is as good a time as any," Motu agreed.

"I will go now and see about it," high priestTess said excitedly. "Goodbye Motu. And Albert and Walt too. See ya’ll soon.”


No comments:

Post a Comment