Thursday, June 22, 2023

Reflections in the Solstice Window

Setting solstice sun in Pele's Tear
The Queen of Pentacles accepts change. 
 The Moon moves through her phases, 
Filling us to overflowing, s
pilling over, 
draining away. 

There are patterns to the change. 
New patterns are emerging. 
Listen to the birds, 
Watch the ducks. 
Find the cat’s whisker, 
And come to know how 
to move in this world 
And the next. 






Wax and Wane, 
There are Tides in our tears and sweat, 
We bleed with the agonies in the world. 

We Recover. 
Water the gardens. 
Grow again, 
Commune with the spirits. 
Hold the course, 
as does the moon, earth and sun. 

Let it be a dance. 

 __________________________________________ 

Coming from a period of contraction, 
I am expanding into a purposeful intention to being open and curious 
to what the Universe (Uni) want to serve up. 

In my contraction, 
I felt the world - out there - was dangerous, 
inhospitable, full of disasters waiting to gobble up the world. 

General overall angst from the isolation of Covid had crept in and taken root. 

Like an unwanted plant in my garden, 
I find I have to uproot this fear and mistrust,
allowing Uni to be generous, 
to show me it isn’t all disaster and death. 

All along, the zinnias, corn, bean, and gourd seeds
have broken surface. 
The garden of beautiful life is emerging, 

if I allow it in and give it space.
If I am diligent in removing the crabgrass, 
flowers are quickly overtaking the dark bare soil. 

 I mulch and water. 
 The Sky pours Rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment